Results 1 to 5 of 5

HOW DOES AN ENERGY SAVOUR WORKS..

This is a discussion on HOW DOES AN ENERGY SAVOUR WORKS.. within the Articles forums, part of the IT Cafe category; ASSALAM-U-ALAIKUM Friends, Unlike the incandescent bulbs the energy saver save upto 80% of the relative energy. energy saver is not ...

  1. #1
    iTT Captain floralfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Attock
    Posts
    1,141

    Arrow HOW DOES AN ENERGY SAVOUR WORKS..

    ASSALAM-U-ALAIKUM Friends,

    Unlike the incandescent bulbs the energy saver save upto 80% of the relative energy. energy saver is not incandescent but flourescent in nature resembles a bit with tube lights. Energy Savers are also type of a gas filled cathode filled with phosphorus or in very less times with mercury(because mercury is very much toxic and is also difficult to dispose). So the main work done is this is that when power (electrons) are supplied to the bulb the phosphorus gets exited and the florescent material coated on the inner side of bulb(or tube) starts emitting light.

    Incandescent lamps(or bulbs) use 20% of energy to glow and the other 80% is converted to heat where as in fluorescent bulbs the tube in place of wasting all the energy makes less heat so saves energy. You may also have observed the heat due to the incandescent bulbs.

    One phenomena that most of you may have observed in these energy savours is that they turn greenish when turned off. Some people do ask why? the answer is simple because it is supposed to Actually the phosphorus coating dissipates the excess of electrons that are in it while turning off the switch.
    I WEAR HIJAB TO PLEASE MY ALLAH.

  2. #2
    iTT Student JAWADTAHIR's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Islamabad
    Age
    29
    Posts
    92

    Re: HOW DOES AN ENERGY SAVOUR WORKS..

    Nice

  3. #3
    iTT Student
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Pakistan
    Posts
    1

    Re: HOW DOES AN ENERGY SAVOUR WORKS..

    Good Yaar..

  4. #4
    iTT Student
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    lahore,pakistan
    Posts
    41

    Re: HOW DOES AN ENERGY SAVOUR WORKS..

    Excelent yar.....................

  5. #5
    iTT Student
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Location
    lahore
    Age
    24
    Posts
    31

    Re: HOW DOES AN ENERGY SAVOUR WORKS..

    very nice post
    i love ittaleem forum
    Last edited by Charlie; 10th May 2016 at 01:46 AM.

Similar Threads

  1. How's Stuff Works (Learn How Everything Works!)
    By Danish Gul in forum Website Reviews
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 19th August 2009, 11:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •